It’s that time of the week again!! The day when Dana and I bring you 2 new recipes!! This month we are doing our chicken series. We all need more chicken recipes, I know I do!
Today I am sharing with you the recipe for Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. This recipe has been floating around Pinterest like crazy and there are a 1000 different recipes for it. I took a couple and mixed them together to make one I liked.
This recipe could not be simpler! Shredded chicken gets mixed with a touch of cream cheese and your favorite hot sauce, then rolled in a tortilla and baked till crispy perfection! Don’t forget to serve lots of ranch on the side for dipping :)
I learned a trick from Our Best Bites a few years ago on how to make perfect baked taquitos. You spray your pan with a little cooking spray, spray the taquitos, sprinkle on some kosher salt and bake! You get that crispy texture without all the calories and hassle of frying.
So whip up a batch of these for your family tonight and watch them disappear!
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup to 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce or your favorite brand
- 12 6-inch flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- Kosher salt
- Ranch for dipping
- Take the boiled and shredded chicken breasts and mix them with the softened cream cheese and hot sauce to your family's taste.
- Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the middle of a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been covered in foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Repeat with all tortillas.
- Lightly spray the tops of all the taquitos and give them a light sprinkling of kosher salt.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until brown and crispy (check them periodically to ensure ends are not burning)
- Serve with ranch and enjoy!
Looking for another simple chicken recipe? Head over to Dana’s and check out her Crouton Fried Chicken, yummy!
Craving even more chicken goodness? Here are some more chicken recipes!