So I have a really quick and delicious recipe to share with you guys today :) This recipe is amazing because it takes minutes, it’s a warm moist chocolate cake from your microwave, and the best it has a Cadbury Creme Egg in the middle! Yum!!!
Anytime you are craving chocolate you can have it in like 5 minutes with this mug cake recipe. The cake is perfectly and not spongy at all and the Cadbury Creme Egg create a lava cake effect. The whole thing is just sinful!
So the next time you need that quick chocolate fix all you need is a few minutes, a few ingredients and a Creme Egg and you set! I love mug cakes and I don’t think I’ve had one as delicious as this one, so you have to try it!!
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Cadbury Creme Egg or Caramel Egg ;)
- Mix your dry ingredients, then add your wet ingredients.
- Stir till well mixed.
- Pour into your coffee mug (might want to use a larger one for this recipe)
- Unwrap and place your Cadbury Creme Egg in to the coffee mug.
- Microwave for 70 seconds, and enjoy!
Adapted from Table For Two
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!