Hi guys!! I have another awesome copycat recipe for yall this week! I know I shared a Tacobell copycat for the first week of the series, my Meximelts, but I love mexican food so I have another for you!
These mexican pizzas are delicious, crispy shells, melty cheese, beef and beans and a tangy sauce! They make a great quick dinner and everyone will love topping them with their favorite toppings.
These are huge and one can be split for two easily and is a great way to use up leftover taco meat.
Then you top them with refried beans.
- ½ pound ground beef, browned, drained, seasoned with taco seasoning
- 4 taco bowl shells (see above for where to find)
- 1 can refried beans
- 4 T taco sauce
- Shredded colby cheese
- Toppings, tomatoes, sour cream, scallions
- Brown drain and season the ground beef with your favorite taco seasoning.
- Bake the shells flat in the oven till just golden brown.
- Spread 2 of the shells with refried beans.
- Split the ground beef between the 2 shells.
- Spread 2 T of taco sauce on each of the remaining 2 shells.
- Top with cheese.
- Lightly broil the cheese and sauced shells till melty.
- Place those on top of the beef and bean shells.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Don’t forget to head over to Dana’s for her yummy copycat recipe this week CopyCat Captain D’s Crunchy Battered Fish.
Want more Copycat recipes? Check out the rest of our series!
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!