So how can you make a salad kids will eat, put Doritos on it lol. This is a very tasty salad that my family always has when we have something mexican for dinner. You could grill up some chicken or steak to top the salad with and make it a meal in itself. Its not the healthiest salad on the block but it is different and very delicious. This makes a lot of salad so feel free to half it. Enjoy!!
- One head of lettuce chopped and washed.
- Two cans of red kidney beans rinsed
- Handful of scallions chopped
- About 1-2 cups of shredded or crumbled cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Doritos
- One can of corn/black bean mix (optional)
Mix all the above ingredients and dress with Catalina dressing and serve.