Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Bake
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken diced
- 1 pound frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 packets alfredo sauce mix made according to directions (or 3 cups homemade or jarred)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- garlic salt
- Brown off the diced chicken in a skillet, sprinkle with pepper and garlic salt.
- Saute till cooked all the way through. Set aside.
- Boil ravioli and drain.
- Mix ravioli, chicken, sauce and mozzarella.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 till top is slightly browned (about 15 minutes).
- Serve with salad or garlic bread.
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/chicken-alfredo-ravioli-bake/