Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar alfredo sauce (14.5 oz or so)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Boil the chicken and shred.
- Mix the chicken with the cream cheese, alfredo sauce and 1½ cups mozzarella.
- Place into glass pie dish or 8x8 pyrex dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, toasted baguette slices or veggies.
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/chicken-alfredo-dip/