Enchilada Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 can 19 oz enchilada sauce
- 1 pound spiraly spaghetti or or regular spaghetti
- Mix the ground beef with the taco seasoning.
- Place meatballs and onion in hot skillet and sear off meatballs while caramelizing the onions.
- Add the enchilada sauce to the skillet, bring to a simmer and cover with lid.
- Meanwhile boil the noodles.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet with sauce and meatballs.
- Toss it all together and top with shredded colby jack and green onions.
- Serve to your happy family!
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/enchilada-spaghetti-meatballs2/