Easy Pumpkin Pecan Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 eight ounce block cream cheese
- 1 can Libby's Pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- Spread the softened cream cheese out on your tray slightly.
- Mix the pumpkin with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over cream cheese.
- Now on medium heat combine the water, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and water with a dash of cinnamon and the pecans.
- Let this mixture bubble and thicken slightly.
- Spoon the pecans over the pumpkin mixture.
- Serve with gingersnaps and enjoy!
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/easy-pumpkin-pecan-cream-cheese-dip/