Sloppy Taco Turkey Sliders
- 1 can Hunt's® Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Organic Tomato Paste
- Half of a red bell pepper, diced
- Half of a yellow bell pepper, diced
- Half of an orange bell pepper, diced
- Half of a small onion
- Envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 Pound ground turkey
- Slider buns
- Saute onion and peppers until slightly softened.
- Add in turkey and brown.
- Add in diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Stir in taco seasoning.
- Let cook together 10 minutes.
- Serve on slider buns.
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/sloppy-taco-turkey-sliders/