Hot Chocolate Bread Pudding
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 8 oz french bread or any bread you have on hand chopped into large pieces
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and then add TruMoo Chocolate Milk, sugar, vanilla extract and salt, and whisk well.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces place in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture slowly over the bread making sure each piece gets soaked.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and soak for 30 minutes.
- Spoon half the mixture in an 8" x 8" or 2 quart buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour the rest of the bread mixture in the pan and sprinkle with more marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, until set. Serve warm.
Recipe by Life With The Crust Cut Off at http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/hot-chocolate-bread-pudding/