This post is sponsored by LunchBox. All Opinions are 100% mine about a product I already love and trust.
Hey guys!! Summer is sneaking up on us fast! The weather is getting warmer, the stores are filling up with bathing suits and sand buckets. If you step outside in the sunshine and take a big whiff of that slightly humid air you will catch the slightest sniff of someone grilling.
We all know we are at the beginning of grilling season. You will be grilling out, you will be going to barbeques, you will be throwing your own barbeque parties and that means you need to be stocked with an arsenal of delicious side dishes. Whether you need them for your own family and guest or need a spectacular side dish to take to a friend’s, we all need them and they need to be just as delicious as whatever is coming off that grill!
On of my favorite places to stock up on all our favorite barbeque fixins’ is Sam’s Club! They have everything I need there from grills, to paper plates and napkins, to ribs and burgers and hot dogs, to delicious cakes and pies to end the night. While I was there I made sure to stock up on a cookout staple, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise!
Hellmann’s Mayo is the perfect topping for our burgers and hot dogs but it of course makes the most delicious deviled eggs, pasta salads and potato salads.
Today I am going to share with you a new potato salad recipe I got from Sam’s Club, Buffalo 2 Potato Salad, yum!!!
This is a new spin of that cookout classic and is sure to spice up any picnic or cookout you go to this summer!
It is so simple to make and full of flavor! No boring old potato salad here! This one packs a spicy punch with buffalo sauce and by using the two different potatoes it makes for one super interesting salad!
I left out the blue cheese and bacon from the recipe below and added in just a touch of ranch to really make it stand out!
- 2½ lbs. – potatoes (Yukon gold and/or red potatoes), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup – Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup – cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup – sliced celery
- 3 – hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- ½ cup – crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup – sliced red onion
- 4 strips – crisp-cooked and crumbled bacon, optiona
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high
- heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10
- minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients except potatoes and bacon in large bowl.
- Gently toss in potatoes. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Just before
- serving, sprinkle with bacon.
This potato salad is truly amazing and it will be my new go to this summer! Thanks to Sam’s Club and Hellmann’s I will always have just what I need on hand to really wow my guests!
So spice up your cookouts this summer with this Buffalo 2 Potato Salad!