This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WeekNightHero #CollectiveBias
Hey y’all!!! I am back to share with you another fabulous recipe using my new favorite kitchen helper Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking.
I have already used and fallen in love with two of their incredible flavors, the Mexican Style Tomato and Sweet Onion.
While shopping in Walmart for my weekly groceries I saw their Creamy Garlic & Herb with Chicken Stock flavor. I knew it would be amazing in a skillet lasagna.
Now as we have talked about before about how dinner time is such a rush around here. I have to get dinner ready for my milkman before he go to work at night, so dinner needs to be quick, filling and delicious. That is why I am so glad I have found these Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking.
You can use them to add spectacular flavor to any dish or sub them in for condensed soup in your favorite recipes to instantly update a classic.
I love to make skillet dinners, one pan dinners that get me in and out of the kitchen fast. We also love lasagna but most of my busy nights just can’t handle that time consuming of a dish, so skillet lasagna is always a go to for a quick fix! I usually use chicken stock for those recipes but I decided I wanted to make a Creamy Chicken Skillet Lasagna using the Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking Creamy Garlic & Herb with Chicken Stock flavor to make a luscious sauce to really bring this dish together.
I start this recipe by sauteing my boneless, skinless chicken with a little butter and garlic.
Then to the pan I add in the Creamy Garlic & Herb with Chicken Stock and a little extra stock and bring that to a boil.
Next comes the pasta. I use Campanelle to mimic the curly lasagna noodles.
Once they get tender and absorb some of the sauce I add in a little creamy ricotta and some mozzarella and a little parm.
Plus a little for the top, yum!
Quick and utterly delicious! This is one of my new favorite go to meals. I always have everything on hand and by having Soups For Easy Cooking in my pantry I have all the flavor I need to create this amazing meal.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 carton Campbell's Soups For Easy Cooking Garlic & Herb with Chicken Stock
- 1¾ cup chicken stock
- 2 cups Campanelle Pasta
- ¼ cup ricotta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Sprinkle of Parmesan (optional)
- In a large skillet melt the butter with the garlic and add in the chicken.
- Brown the chicken, just till it has color (not looking to cook it all the way through here)
- Add the Campbell's Soups For Easy Cooking Garlic & Herb with Chicken Stock and the chicken stock,
- Bring to boil and add in your pasta.
- Bring back to boil, put a lid on it and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 10 minutes or so until pasta is tender.
- Remove lid and add in ricotta and half the mozzarella, stirring to melt.
- Top with the rest of the mozzarella and a sprinkle of parm, let that melt and serve!
I am really enjoying create these incredible meals with Campbell’s help and I really love how they help me be a #WeekNightHero to my family by giving them such fabulous dinners that takes me no more than 30 minutes to make.
You can check out my other recipes I made with Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking, soo good!!
Okay so I know you want to try these soups out yourself and make your own spectacular recipes and now you can print out a $.75 coupon at Walmart.com starting 03/13/15 for one month only though so print yours out today!!
or visiting their site for more RECIPES!
Which flavor are you most excited to try? Will you be reinventing some of your classic recipes that call for condensed soup?