Hey guys!!! New month, new series! Even though there is still snow on the ground I am excited to start on our Spring Dessert Series. We will be sharing lots of yummy spring time dessert guaranteed to bring a little sunshine to your table (whoa that was corny, it’s too early in the morning for that lol)
Soo I love to make candy bark. It is the easiest stuff to make and it always looks amazing. You can make bark for any season or occasion, so this springy Easter Egg Bark is perfect for spring.
I start with just a pound of melted white almond bark and swirl in some green melted chocolate to mimic grass.
A few Easter sprinkles and then I finish with everyone’s favorite Easter candy Mini Cadbury Eggs!!
After it cools I just break it into pieces and it is perfect to package up as gifts or lovely in a dish on your holiday table.
What I really love about making these barks is you can get the kids involved. Once you’ve melted and poured the chocolate you can let them go crazy with the toppings!
So with Easter approaching make sure to make some of this Easter Egg Bark!
- 1 pound white almond bark
- ½ pound green melting chocolate
- Easter sprinkles
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
- Break the almond bark into chunks and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in microwave at 30 second intervals stirring in between until all melted and smooth.
- Pour into a foil lined 9x13 or so pan.
- Repeat process with green melting chocolate but drop spoonfuls of melted green chocolate onto the white.
- Use a butter knife to swirl the green through the white.
- Add your sprinkles and eggs.
- Let cool for 4 hours (quicker in fridge)
- Break into pieces and serve!
You can head on over to Dana’s and check out her yummy Vanilla Bean Orange Curd!