The Easter Bunny is right around the corner, that means it is time to make lots of Easter goodies!!! This Jelly Bean Fudge is a great addition to your holiday table. It is even a great way to use up leftover jelly beans from that egg hunt ;)
I make this fudge every year and it is a family favorite. Creamy white chocolate fudge is studded with fruity jelly beans which makes for one amazing combination.
This fudge reminds me of the Brach’s Nougat candies that look a little similar. My grandma and I loved those candies! Sadly they are getting harder and harder to come by. Thankfully this fudge is very reminiscent of that candy so needless to say my grandma (Moggie) and I devour this fudge.
Packaged in a cute little basket this fudge makes a perfect little gift.
Oh I forgot to mention the best part….. 3 Ingredients!! How awesome is that! Oh Oh and you can make it in the microwave! Best fudge ever!!
You just pop 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate and a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk in a bowl, microwave till melted and add in the jelly beans! It is that simple and the results are amazing. It is like no fudge you have ever had and the colors make it so festive no one can resist picking a piece up every time they walk past it.
So give it try this year for your holiday celebrations, you will love it!!
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups jelly beans ( I used LifeSaver flavor)
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the candy coating, milk and salt.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until chips are melted and everything is blending.
- Stir in vanilla and jellybeans.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, remove fudge from the pan.
- Cut into 1-in. squares.
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!