So now that St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner everything is green! I wanted to make a little treat that wasn’t green and this Lucky Charms Bark fits the bill!
White chocolate is mixed with the cereal and then the whole thing is topped with the marshmallows and it makes for a delicious dessert or snack. You can even wrap up pieces to give away.
Kids love helping with project and you can even enlist them to help you sort the cereal from the marshmallows!
So if you are looking for an easy treat to make with your kids try this bark, not only will they love making it they will love eating it too!!
First spread 2 cups of the cereal portion in a foil lined 9 x13 dish.
- Lucky Charms cereal separated into 2 cups cereal and 1½ to 2 cups marshmallows.
- 1 pound white chocolate.
- Spread the cereal portion in a foil lined 9x13 dish.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals till melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal. Mix it lightly just to get it all covered.
- Top with the marshmallows pressing them lightly.
- Let cool till hardened.
- Break into pieces and serve or give as gifts!