Hey guys!! Hope you all had an awesome holiday!! I took a little time off to bask in the glow of the Christmas tree and just hang out with my family (and to snuggle into my new robe and fuzzy socks and catch up on some reading!) but now I’m back and just in time for the last Cookie Series with my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bites.
Now this isn’t really a cookie…but you won’t catch me kicking it off the cookie platter lol. It’s part brownie, part cupcake and part brownie and all delicious.
This recipe is also one of the easiest desserts you can make. It just starts with a boxed brownie mix that you prepare according to the directions, then you add a spoonful of some dreamy cream cheese/peanut butter mixture. They come out of the oven moist and sinfully delicious!
My boys have torn through the batch I have made today, but the weather station is calling for snow Friday (eek!!) so I am going to take advantage of a perfect baking day to make some more.
So please please give these brownie bites a try, I promise they will be your new favorite go to dessert!!
- 1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 20 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. into center of batter in each cup, pressing down slightly into batter. Bake 30 min. or until centers are set. Cool. Serve.
Want more cookie deliciousness? Check out Dana’s Chocolate Pecan Toffee Bars! Yum!
Don’t forget to check out more of our cookie recipes!!