Hi guys!! I got a super cute recipe to share with you today! These Peanut Butter Cream Eggs are a hit around Easter and you can make them yourself in no time!
Just mix together a few ingredients, form the dough into eggs, freeze, dip into chocolate and decorate!! Now the dipping process is so quick you have to put the sprinkles on immediately after you dip one. However, if you want the kids to help decorate you can buy some edible markers (I bought mine here) and let them decorate the eggs anyway they want!
Now I dip mine in white chocolate so the decorations stand out more but feel free to dip yours in milk or dark chocolate, then you will get a real peanut butter cup egg taste.
These are delicious and make great gifts and the recipe makes about 4-5 dozen depending on how big you make yours so that’s a lot of decorating!
I always freeze mine before dipping as it makes them easier to handle.
So grab some peanut butter and get cracking (ha!) on these Peanut Butter Cream Eggs!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (17.3 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (2 pounds) confectioners' sugar
- 2 pounds white chocolate (I use almond bark)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Beat in sugar. Stir in coconut if desired. Form rounded tablespoonfuls into egg shapes. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or heavy saucepan, melt white chocolate until smooth. Dip eggs until coated; place on waxed paper to harden. Decorate and enjoy! Remember to sprinkle your eggs with sprinkles as you remove them from chocolate as it sets up quick.
Follow me on Pinterest for more yummy recipes!!