It is getting chilly out and that means fall and winter and holidays and all the things I love! It also means that the freezer shelves start filling up with peppermint ice cream which is my family’s favorite! So when I saw it at my store last week I grabbed two! We devoured one and then I got the idea to make a pie with the other. That was one of the best ideas I have had in a long time lol!
Four ingredients poured into a chocolate cookie pie crust is all you need to make this heavenly pie. Peppermint ice cream is blended with cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and whipped topping to make a light, creamy decadent pie perfect for the holidays.
The best part about this pie is it only uses two cups of ice cream so you are still left with plenty of ice cream to sneak out of freezer in the middle of the night (or is that just me lol?)
This dessert is quick, easy and I guarantee everyone will love it!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups Edy's Slow Churned Peppermint Wonderland Ice Cream
- 1 container thawed whipped topping
- Chocolate cream cookie pie crust
- BEAT cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add ice cream; mix well.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- POUR into crust.
- FREEZE several hours or until firm.
- Store leftover pie in freezer.