So with Valentine’s Day right around the corner I wanted to share with you guys these adorable Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookie Cups!
They are so cute, easy for kids to help make and they love to eat them, because they are delicious!! I saw this recipe on Betty Crocker and had to make them.
This recipe starts with a premade sugar cookie dough so it makes this recipe a quick one and with little ones running around any shortcuts in the kitchen are appreciated! The filling is just strawberry cream cheese and powdered sugar blended. You can use your favorite flavor cream cheese but for Valentine’s Day what is better than strawberries?
So if you have a few minutes hop in the kitchen and whip up these super cute little cookie cups for your sweethearts this Valentine’s Day!
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie pouch
- 1 container (8-oz.) strawberry cream cheese spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 aerosol container decorating icing or whipped cream
- Sprinkles, if desired
- Make cookie dough as directed on package. Roll dough into 32 (1-inch balls); place in greased muffin cups. Press each ball in bottom and up side of muffin cup. Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. You may need to use a spoon to define the middle of the cookie cups more. Cool 20 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, milk and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fill each cookie cup with rounded teaspoonful of filling. Top each cookie with decorating icing and sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.
What is your favorite Valentine’s treat to make for your kids?