There is nothing better than taking two delicious things and smooshing them together into one epic dessert!
That is just what I did with these Thin Mint Rice Crispies. The rice crispy treats we all love combined with everyone’s favorite Girl Scout cookie, Thin Mints make for a truly amazing treat!
The treats are awesome! You get all the goodness of a rice crispy treat mixed with that pow flavor of Thin Mints. These are sure to knock your socks off!
We all already know how to make rice crispies and all you are doing here is throwing some crushed up Thin Mints, that’s it!
So when the Girl Scouts come knocking at your door be sure to grab an extra box so you can make these yummy Thin Mint Rice Crispy Treats!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Crispies
- 1 Sleeve broken up Thin Mint Cookies
- In a large saucepan (I like no stick) melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl mix together rice crispies and Thin Mints.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal/cookie combination.
- Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cool and enjoy!